Corporate culture is the only sustainable competitive advantage that is completely within the control of our employees. QBE has a global focus giving back to our local communities wherever our employees reside. You’ll find our staff attending corporate outings and certification classes to help them grow personally as well as professionally.
- We offer a competitive compensation, vacation and benefits package
- Career Development – At QBE we pride ourselves on continuous education, focusing on career and personal development. In addition to free training with our technology partners, employees are offered tuition assistance for both educational courses and relevant certifications
- Medical and Dental – Competitive US and Overseas medical, dental and vision programs
- Financial – Competitive salaries, 401k, spot bonuses and corporate bonus programs
- Community – Established the QBE Foundation in 2017 with a global focus on giving back to our local communities wherever our employees reside
- Social – We have a fast-paced and exciting work environment but understand the need to focus on building strong teams and camaraderie. QBE’s teams host corporate picnics and events, attends sporting events and concerts as well as annual summer and holiday parties.
If you are a motivated individual who wants to become part of a growing company and a winning team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include an updated resume and please list in the subject line the position(s) you are interested in pursuing further. Our recruiting department will respond to all qualified applicants in a timely manner.
It is the policy of QBE to recruit, interview and hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a special disabled veteran or any other protected class under relevant federal, state and local laws.
In addition, we comply with Executive Order 11246, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by adhering to the principles of Affirmative Action and by making reasonable workplace accommodations for the disabled when possible.